What is the right protection for your corners and edges?
Regardless of which material the roof and façade of your house or construction project are dressed, the corners and edges of the house must be sealed and protected. Why this is so important, and why Roofinox is the best material for this, you will learn in this article.
What is flashing?
Flashing is the covering and fitting of critical areas on the house with sheet metal.
Why is flashing necessary?
In every building, regardless of how it is clad, there are transitions and interfaces of different materials. These are very prone to entry of water unless they are properly sealed. The elementary task of flashing is thus to seal these critical spots on your house. This protects your house from water ingress and mechanical stress and avoids damage.
Where exactly are critical points in the house?
All areas where the house is not adequately protected from moisture by the roof and façade coverings. For example, at transitions in gradients or different materials, at connections and closures, at the edge of the roof or at the base point of the facade. But even the surround of a fireplace or skylight requires a professional flashing. In short: all corners and edges of your house!
Sheet metal is metal, what should go wrong?
- Leaky (glue) seam
- Pollution -> Cleaning / Maintenance
- Damage due to incompatible materials (such as aluminum and copper)
- Damage due to vandalism
- Maintenance (protective coatings, repairs, etc.)
- House and wild animal damage
our advantages of a Roofinox HFX stainless steel sheeting
- Perfectly combinable
- Variety of designs and colors
- Natural surfaces4 times matt
- High corrosion resistance
- Natural self-healing
- Environmentally friendly & recyclable
- 100% UV resistant
Now it is your turn!
- insist on 60 years warranty
- make the decision easy, choose the best gutter
- Invest right away
- Avoid annoying repairs and maintenance
- Choose timeless elegance
- Play it safe with Roofinox HFX stainless steel
Should you require further information, please contact our team.
Leave us a comment