The Roofinox stainless steel roof
What if the strongest roofing material you can imagine were to be improved even more so that it also had the best properties for processing on the roof?
We have developed a stainless steel that is softer and easier to fold and solder than any conventional stainless steel.
The matt surface ensures elegance and the lowest reflection. The unbeatable durability and ruggedness round off our argumentation:
Roofinox stainless steel is the perfect roofing material.
The fine art of traditional craftsmanship on roofs with Roofinox stainless steel
The metal roof made using traditional tinsmith technology is of a high quality and value. Roofs that incorporate angle and standing seam technology are the highest quality roofs, for which only the best of materials should be used.
So what better than a rust-free, durable stainless steel that has been specially developed for use on roofs and facades? We have taken the requirements of processors seriously and put our entire expertise into the development of Roofinox stainless steel for roofs and facades.
The Roofinox stainless steel roof made to last forever. Like no other.
What advantages do you have with a roof made of Roofinox stainless steel?
- Lasts for generations
- Low maintenance and easy to clean
- Uncompromisingly beautiful – and stays this way
- Weatherproof, rust-free and robust
- Can be installed in any weather
- Suitable for warm and cold roof designs
- Perfect for renovations
- Verifiably environmentally friendly
- Softer and easier to fold
- Lowest reflection
- Best solderability
- Can be combined with any material
- Very good availability
- Fits into any surroundings
- 100% natural
- Made from 90% recycled material
- Algae and mold-resistant
- Suitable for low roof slopes
- Low thermal expansion
- Mattest surfaces on the market
- Specially developed for roofs and facades